Infrastructure Map Server General Discussion

Valued Contributor
nik.mazreen
Message 1 of 5 (430 Views)

flexible layout

430 Views, 4 Replies
06-05-2011 06:44 PM

Hi,

i had a problem with flexible layout. after i set everything for my flexible layout, error shown below appeared when i try to save my layout. can anyone help me?

error.jpg

Thx in advance

-Nik-

Contributor
s.klein
Message 2 of 5 (412 Views)

Re: flexible layout

06-08-2011 03:36 AM in reply to: nik.mazreen

Hi,

the errormsg points that the coordinate system of your data isn't the same than in your map.

So i think you will have to reproject your data or change the coordinate system of your map.

S. Klein

Valued Contributor
nik.mazreen
Message 3 of 5 (404 Views)

06-08-2011 06:08 PM in reply to: s.klein

Hi,

Thx for the reply...at 1st, i though the same as yours..this error happen when i checked the Bing map (as shown in the picture earlier). if i didn't, it actually work perfectly fine when i save it.

Thx

-Nik-

jerryr
Message 4 of 5 (396 Views)

06-09-2011 06:13 AM in reply to: nik.mazreen

To use the Bing (or other commercial layer), the Map coordinate system needs to be WGS84 PsuedoMercator of the World/Continental category.  The other layers in your map will be reprojected to this on display.

Valued Contributor
nik.mazreen
Message 5 of 5 (320 Views)

07-08-2011 02:15 AM in reply to: jerryr

It's solved...Thx all...

Now i have another problem..i'm using data that used "GCS_GDM_2000 (GCS_GDM_2000)" as their coordinate system.

the problem here is that, when i change the coordinate system to  WGS84 PsuedoMercator and publish it to google map, it does not appear at the right place. (as shown below) ..i've go through the coordinate system list, it seem that "GCS_GDM_2000 (GCS_GDM_2000)" is not listed in Coordinate System in MGE..how can i add this coordinate system into the MGE Coor. Sys..

Thx

-Nik-

Picture1.jpg

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.