Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firefox3, ajaxviewer & printablepage.templ

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
206 Views, 0 Replies

Firefox3, ajaxviewer & printablepage.templ

Hi,

I am working on Windows XP with asp.net on a ajaxviewer application. To get the ajaxviewer run in firefox 3 I found a fixed mapagent.exe, isapi_MapAgent.dll and modified ajaxmappane.templ. The problem is the requester.open("Post", webAgent + reqParams, true);, which has to be a GET in order to show the map within the firefox.

But the printablepage.templ seems not to be fixed untill now...
I tried the following, but it does not work ... there is still only a printable page displayed without map ...

var requester;
if(msie)
requester = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP");
else
requester = new XMLHttpRequest();

var reqParams = "OPERATION=GETVISIBLEMAPEXTENT&VERSION=1.0.0&MAPNAME=" + encodeURIComponent(mapName) + "&SESSION=" + sessionId + "&SETDISPLAYWIDTH=" + mapWidth + "&SETDISPLAYHEIGHT=" + mapHeight + "&SETDISPLAYDPI=" + dpi + "&SETVIEWSCALE=" + scale + "&SETVIEWCENTERX=" + centerX + "&SETVIEWCENTERY=" + centerY + "&SEQ=" + Math.random();

requester.open("GET", webAgent + "?" + reqParams, true);
requester.setRequestHeader("Content-Type", "application/x-www-form-urlencoded");
requester.send(reqParams);

if(requester.responseXML)
{
if(ValidateMapResponse(requester.responseXML.documentElement))
document.getElementById("mapImage").src = webAgent + "?OPERATION=GETMAPIMAGE&FORMAT=PNG&VERSION=1.0.0&SELECTION=&MAPNAME=" + encodeURIComponent(mapName) + "&SESSION=" + sessionId;
}

Any ideas are welcome ...

Best regards,

stoff
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report