Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error : DBEnv::open: DB_RUNRECOVERY

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jerome.duckers
1615 Views, 3 Replies

Error : DBEnv::open: DB_RUNRECOVERY

Hi,

I received a stange error message, when i'm connecting to my site (running with Map Server 2012).

Error:

An exception occurred in DB component. DbEnv::open: DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run database recovery.

Source:

OSGeo.MapGuide.MapGuideCommon.

Has someone already had this message ?

I don't know, what to do.

Best Regards.

Duck.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi Duck,

I have a server exactly with the same problem. In my case, the error occurs in a call to CreateSession.

Did you find any solution?

Message 3 of 4

Hi,

I've received a information from Autodesk:

Another suggestion you can have a try is : increate the value of SessionRepositoriesLimit

Please refer to the AIMS2012 readme doc -> Other Updates and Enhancements ->  Updates in serverconfig.ini.

SessionRepositoriesConfig          = FilePerSession

SessionRepositoriesLimit           = 200

Above ones are default setting for AIMS2012. Once the number of sessions reaches the Upper Limit, you may encounter the Fatal Error below.

For the moment, I changed the filePerSession by SingleFile, it seems to work, in my log, since 1 day, i don't found any DB_RUNRECOVERY.

But now, I have an another problem, the size of the repositorie increases quickly  :S

In my repositories, folder site, I see  log.0000x  created every 2 or 4 minutes, and i don't know why ??

Any ideas ?

Message 4 of 4

Thx for the info Duck.

I am performing several tests on my server. I'll tell you if I have good news and solve the problem.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report