Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
hoang2002
243 Views, 1 Reply

Data conection

I want to connect my .mdb file ( MS Access) with the data of layer (I use MG opensource and MG studio). I read the file help about connecting to an ODBC Database :(two first steps)

To connect to an ODBC database
1.Click File New Data Connection.
2.In the Create Spatial Data Source dialog box, select OSGeo FDO Provider for ODBC and click OK.

butwhen I do like that , I just see the select a feature provider dialog box not the Create Spatial Data Source in step 2 and I don't see any "OSGeo FDO Provider for ODBC " to select.
please help me.I'm a newbie . thanks
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dswilson
in reply to: hoang2002

What version of Studio are you using against what version of MG OS?

You should get a dialog that says "Select a feature provider". Not all connections may be for spatial data sources so the help file is has an old reference it seems. You should see a list of provders which includes the ODBC provider. The provider list is sent from the server. It can be found in the server install folder under the FDO directory. If this file is empty something in your build or install of FDO was incorrect.

You should post your questions to the Open Source List under OSGEO for more direction on building and installing the Open Source. You can email Mapguide_users@lists.osgeo.org.

Regards,
Dave

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report