Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code producing source code

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Janise
175 Views, 1 Reply

Code producing source code

As a newcomer to autodesk mapguide, I just implemented a javascript function I took right out of a training class I attended.
What the code is supposed to do is allow a user to perform a search.
Once you click on a search button, a search page pops and allows you to perform a search based on a criterium.
Once you click on submit, you are supposed to zoom to a selected parcel.
That is not working. Instead, when I click on submit, it opens up the same source code that is written for the search function.
Can someone please tell me why this is happening.
Thanks in advance
on the
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Janise

Janise: Did you check the name of the openWindow? "Janise" wrote in message news:2824344.1072116771465.JavaMail.javamailuser@localhost... > As a newcomer to autodesk mapguide, I just implemented a javascript function I took right out of a training class I attended. > What the code is supposed to do is allow a user to perform a search. > Once you click on a search button, a search page pops and allows you to perform a search based on a criterium. > Once you click on submit, you are supposed to zoom to a selected parcel. > That is not working. Instead, when I click on submit, it opens up the same source code that is written for the search function. > Can someone please tell me why this is happening. > Thanks in advance > on the

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report