Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

capturing the session

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
bluesky_dyx
258 Views, 1 Reply

capturing the session

hi all,

as i need to get the map image
and pass it to the mobile.i must add the push pin layer to the map programmatically without user interaction. which means, once the image map being prompted to the user, the push pin should be there. i have try to figure out how it can be done..but it give me no luck.
anyway, i have try to perform all the step of adding the push pin manually.but i don't know whether it is correct or not..i try to get the map image by using the session generated in the file but it gave me such error message:

"Resource was not found: Session:29f8009c-0000-1000-8000-0013722ed36b_en//SG Map.Selection
Resource was not found: Session:29f8009c-0000-1000-8000-0013722ed36b_en//SG Map.Selection Exception occurred in method MgResourceDefinitionManager.GetDocument at line 476 in file c:\build_tux_area\mgdev_opensource\server\src\services\resource\ResourceDefinitionManager.cpp "

i have attach my code and i hope somebody can help me out...

thanx a lot...

regards,
Kencana
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dswilson
in reply to: bluesky_dyx

I realize you are posting in both the Open Source forum and here in the discussion groups in order to get your answers quicker. Could you kindly post programming related topics to the Autodesk MapGuide Enterprise Developer forum rather than this forum.

Thank you,
Dave

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report