Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Autodesk Infrastructure Mapserver 2014 and Google map integration

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
gisiiitmk
500 Views, 3 Replies

Autodesk Infrastructure Mapserver 2014 and Google map integration

Hii...

We were working with MapGuide Open Source 2.5 and now planning to shift into Autodesk Infrastructure Mapserver 2014 due to Google Map Integration and feature selection problem. There was a problem for MGOS2.5 Fusion application  that the features are not getting highlighted (selected) with query run by php in the back end.  Is there same problem with Autodesk Infrastructure Mapserver 2014 also or may i proceed with this..?  expecting a valuable suggestion.....

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jackie.ng
in reply to: gisiiitmk

Please check that the Feature Class behind your problematic layer actually has identity properties.

No identity properties = Un-selectable layer

- Jackie

Message 3 of 4
gisiiitmk
in reply to: jackie.ng

Hi Jackie...

Thanks for your reply.... The layer have identity properties and it is working with MGOS 2.5 Ajax viewer perfectly... But the fusion application is not highlighting the feature where we wanted to show the layer over base map (MapQuest,Google,etc..).

Thanks..

Message 4 of 4
gluckett
in reply to: gisiiitmk

What is your feature source?  Is it a database or SDF?

I would also wonder if there are errors in the dataset (ie Polygons that cross internally)

Are there any weird columns in the data?  (i.e. Binary Blobs or Images)

All the columns well named?  (i.e  dollar_bill rather than dollar - bill)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report