Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2012 on 64 bit

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
IAtika
1702 Views, 2 Replies

Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2012 on 64 bit

Hi everyone, 

I am trying to run Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2012 on 64 bit Windows 7. Everything installs perfectly without any error , but when i try to login on administration login page with the default user "Administrator" , & password "admin" ..it says wrong password. same issue from the Studio, it is not allowing me to login ... same with the mapagent ...the main page appears but when I give credentials it simply gives an error. I reinstalled, checked all the logs, congif's ..still can't pinpoint what's going on. 

I am using the bundleded installer of the trial with java as the development language. It has configured java before install, confirmed it a number of times, tomcat working fine ...anyone have any idea where & how I can troubleshoot further? I have attached the exact errors.

Thanks in advance,

Atika

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
larisa12
in reply to: IAtika

Hello, I just installed IMS 2012 and have similar problem trying to connect to Site Administrator. Did you have it resolved? I would really uppreciate the assistance. v/r, Larisa

Message 3 of 3
jackie.ng
in reply to: IAtika

Have you tried restarting the Apache Web Server?

- Jackie

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report