Infrastructure Map Server Developer

Infrastructure Map Server Developer

IAtika
Message 1 of 3 (1,433 Views)

Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2012 on 64 bit

1433 Views, 2 Replies
05-08-2012 03:40 AM

Hi everyone, 

I am trying to run Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2012 on 64 bit Windows 7. Everything installs perfectly without any error , but when i try to login on administration login page with the default user "Administrator" , & password "admin" ..it says wrong password. same issue from the Studio, it is not allowing me to login ... same with the mapagent ...the main page appears but when I give credentials it simply gives an error. I reinstalled, checked all the logs, congif's ..still can't pinpoint what's going on. 

I am using the bundleded installer of the trial with java as the development language. It has configured java before install, confirmed it a number of times, tomcat working fine ...anyone have any idea where & how I can troubleshoot further? I have attached the exact errors.

Thanks in advance,

Atika

larisa12
Message 2 of 3 (1,347 Views)

Re: Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2012 on 64 bit

07-02-2012 08:30 AM in reply to: IAtika

Hello, I just installed IMS 2012 and have similar problem trying to connect to Site Administrator. Did you have it resolved? I would really uppreciate the assistance. v/r, Larisa

Valued Mentor
jackie.ng
Message 3 of 3 (1,327 Views)

Re: Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2012 on 64 bit

07-08-2012 08:00 PM in reply to: IAtika

Have you tried restarting the Apache Web Server?

- Jackie

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.