Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk FDO Provider for Raster

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
tony.witham
667 Views, 1 Reply

Autodesk FDO Provider for Raster

I am having no success using the Autodesk FDO Provider for Raster in Infrastructure Studio 2014.

I go File, New, Data Connection and select Autodesk FDO Provider for Raster.  In the File or Folder to connect to section I enter the full path and filename of the georeferenced raster I want to connect to (which is on the same drive as my AIMS 2014).  I click on Test Connection and get the response Successful connection.

When I refresh the coordinate system, Studio does not recognise the coordinate system (I'm working in British National Grid) so I set this an the override.  When I select Preview I do not see the raster.  I've attached a screenshot of what the Preview shows.

I've tried this with both jpg and tiff formats but with no success.

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
gluckett
in reply to: tony.witham

I don't think you will get a preview of the datasource, try creating a new layer using the Raster datasource and preview that.

Also, you might want to set up an ALIAS in your AIMS Administrator to your raster and use that instead of the full path.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report