Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody know watermark function is working in AIMS2013

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
swimming123
1557 Views, 3 Replies

Anybody know watermark function is working in AIMS2013

I try to add a watermark to my map using AIMS2013, but is does not work. It should be straightforward to use studio to do the work, some reason, it doesn't work.Anybody tried? Any suggestion? By the way, I using flexible layout and all the layers I added into base layer group.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
wilsonherrera
in reply to: swimming123

did you created a watermark symbol? once you created it, you attached the watermark at the layer or attached the watermark to the map? you should also watch the watermark position, it could be hidden behind another object (like the overview map)

i have several maps with watermarks and never experienced any kind of troubles.

also, check the image properties, in size and format.

Message 3 of 4
swimming123
in reply to: wilsonherrera

In my case, I put all the data in BaseLayerGroup (fusion viewer),  so watermark is not show. If I add a regular layer group with light data, my watremark will show if I do the zoom function, but it still doesn't show at the very beginning when the map just loaded. Thanks for your reply.

Message 4 of 4
jackie.ng
in reply to: swimming123

To my knowledge, watermarks aren't rendered for tiled base layers. So if your Map Definition has watermarks but no dynamic layers (ie. All layers are base layers), Fusion won't create the necessary OL sub-layer that renders out the dynamic layers, where watermarks will be composited into the overlay image.

Suggested workaround: Add a blank dynamic layer to your Map Definition

- Jackie

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report