Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AIMs 2015 Fusion missing buttons

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
frosty1_4me
399 Views, 6 Replies

AIMs 2015 Fusion missing buttons

Hi,

More bugs to the 2015 release.  In the fusion version, the aqua template specifically our users (myself included) are experiencing missing button icons on the left nav menu.  I can't find what's causing this.   The buttons that are visible are also not activating the correct function within the map.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
gluckett
in reply to: frosty1_4me

I have found that I have to add the meta tag for Internet Explorer at the top of the index.html page in the MapGuide Fusion Templates (i.e. Aqua)
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=10">

Note: This metatag may also have to be in the same page where the iFrame is located.
Message 3 of 7
frosty1_4me
in reply to: gluckett

We currently use <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=EDGE"> in our main load page and it's also in the aqua index file page.  

I have implemented the change you suggested without success unfortunately.

Message 4 of 7
gluckett

You may want to try the content="IE=10" rather than EDGE...
Message 5 of 7
frosty1_4me
in reply to: gluckett

I did that, same result.  Unless It's cached and hadn't refreshed properly.   I'll leave it in there for a while and see if anything changes.  Clearing the cache doesn't always seem to produce immediate results.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

Does IE developer tools (hit F12 before loading) report any errors?

- Jackie

Message 7 of 7
frosty1_4me
in reply to: Anonymous

Hey Jackie,

No, there are no errors reported.  I've also tested in FF and Chrome which work fine its just an issue with IE. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report