Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AIMS 2013 REDLINE

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
swimming123
944 Views, 5 Replies

AIMS 2013 REDLINE

I found redline tool in AIMS2013 is pretty hard to use. First step is "Manage Redline", just let you save a layer and add to map, don't do not digitization; second step to "edit redline", then it start to Digitization, unfortunately it always ask you to add the text name for the digitized feature, then the map auto-refresh, all the digitied feature will lost agian. Am I doing the correct way? Anybody tried this tool? Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
jackie.ng
in reply to: swimming123

Your aforementioned usability problems were addressed, but the updated widget didn't make it into AIMS 2013

- Jackie

Message 3 of 6
swimming123
in reply to: jackie.ng

Can I download the updated widget and put it into AIMS2013?

Message 4 of 6
jackie.ng

You could do that, but you would need to also rebuild the fusionSF-compressed.js as well, so it has the updated widget code included.

- Jackie

Message 5 of 6
swimming123
in reply to: jackie.ng

Where can I download, any link? By the way, how to rebuild the fusionSF-compressed.js?  Thank you.

Message 6 of 6
swimming123

I found the problem is because I use BaseLayerGroup. If I don't put layers in BaseLayerGroup, all functions work fine. But I really wish I can use BaseLayerGroup meanwhile Redline, Buffer functions all work. This way, the web can render faster.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report