Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Layer Groups, WMS Server data under BaseLayerGroup

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
swimming123
862 Views, 0 Replies

Add Layer Groups, WMS Server data under BaseLayerGroup

I have some raster data groups will be on/off based on login Id; I have WMS Server data will be in the bottom of the legend list when client turn it on. Due to my raster data will overlay my underneath vector data (these are huge vector data and cached, in the BaseLayerGroup). Can I add group layers under the BaseLayerGroup, so my vector data can sit on the top of raster layer? And can I add WMS Server data under the BaseLayerGroup?

when I try to add a second base layer group and set it initially not initially display in the map. I found the map is not showing when I just logged in or I try preview the map. In this case I did manually add low left and up right coordinates of the initial view when creating a map resource. Do I have to add the largest area polygon when I create a new map, so the initial view can show the full extent of my data?

For Cache, can we manully enter the values for scale. I know we can do it in open source using MgCooker, how about AIMS2013? Because this value will affect scale value in my pdf image document. I'd like print a value with 1:25000 instead of 1:25123. Thank you!

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report