Impression

darrinh
Message 1 of 4 (2,166 Views)

Revit and Impression

2166 Views, 3 Replies
10-24-2011 10:32 AM

Hello..... I'm trying to look for a gallery and a community for impressions.... Does a community really exist? is there a place where I can go and look thru a gallery of images that were produced in Impressions? Does anyone use it?

Thanks

Active Contributor
makovich
Message 2 of 4 (2,165 Views)

Re: Revit and Impression

10-24-2011 11:58 AM in reply to: darrinh

Hello!

Well, there used to be a community, but I don't know where it went.

I participated in the beta for Impression 2 and 3 and then there was a lot of enthusiastic participation.

There was a gallery and even a exchange of resources.

But the old site was moved (or taken down) and all the rsources are gone from what I can tell.

I was sort of "away" for a couple of years and now I find the only forum active, well.... not very active.

I submitted a couple of palm trees in a  post below. Take a look at them you might find them useful.

I'm also willing to share styles and other resources, but let me say up front that I'm not really an expert but I like the program and I think it has a lot of potential.

Cheers,

Max. 

Distinguished Contributor
gtrias
Message 3 of 4 (2,123 Views)

11-18-2011 06:36 PM in reply to: darrinh

There are a few examples here and there. Your best bet would be to try and get to some of the Autodesk University downloads.  I did one myself that I'm rather proud of.:smileyhappy:

Active Contributor
makovich
Message 4 of 4 (2,109 Views)

11-22-2011 04:50 PM in reply to: gtrias

Can you point us to a link to those pages?

Thanks in advance!

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!