Impression

darrinh
Message 1 of 4 (2,138 Views)

Revit and Impression

2138 Views, 3 Replies
10-24-2011 10:32 AM

Hello..... I'm trying to look for a gallery and a community for impressions.... Does a community really exist? is there a place where I can go and look thru a gallery of images that were produced in Impressions? Does anyone use it?

Thanks

Active Contributor
makovich
Message 2 of 4 (2,137 Views)

Re: Revit and Impression

10-24-2011 11:58 AM in reply to: darrinh

Hello!

Well, there used to be a community, but I don't know where it went.

I participated in the beta for Impression 2 and 3 and then there was a lot of enthusiastic participation.

There was a gallery and even a exchange of resources.

But the old site was moved (or taken down) and all the rsources are gone from what I can tell.

I was sort of "away" for a couple of years and now I find the only forum active, well.... not very active.

I submitted a couple of palm trees in a  post below. Take a look at them you might find them useful.

I'm also willing to share styles and other resources, but let me say up front that I'm not really an expert but I like the program and I think it has a lot of potential.

Cheers,

Max. 

Distinguished Contributor
gtrias
Message 3 of 4 (2,095 Views)

11-18-2011 06:36 PM in reply to: darrinh

There are a few examples here and there. Your best bet would be to try and get to some of the Autodesk University downloads.  I did one myself that I'm rather proud of.:smileyhappy:

Active Contributor
makovich
Message 4 of 4 (2,081 Views)

11-22-2011 04:50 PM in reply to: gtrias

Can you point us to a link to those pages?

Thanks in advance!

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.