Impression

gabika.krausova
Message 1 of 2 (1,367 Views)

impression doesn't import some of the blocks

1367 Views, 1 Replies
01-15-2012 05:43 PM

Hello,

I'm using autoCAD 2009 and Autodesk Impression 3

there is one constant problem I have. When I try to import a .dwg file into Impression, it sometimes simply don't import all the layers, usually it do not import some of the blocks but do import others, I really don't understand where could be a problem. And when I try to get those blocks by "update CAD geometry" a message pops out saying
"Some of the associated DWG layers for the Impression layers you have selected are now set to be off, frozen, or turned off for plotting. Do you still want to refresh cad geometry from these layers?"
But when I open the file in CAD, these layers are all on, non-frozen and not turned off for plotting either. I hope you can help me with that.

Active Contributor
makovich
Message 2 of 2 (1,358 Views)

Re: impression doesn't import some of the blocks

01-17-2012 02:30 PM in reply to: gabika.krausova

can you post an example dwg file where you have this problem?

I'll try to help.

Cheers,

Max V.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.