Did you mean: 

Can't seem to find where to download Impression

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
milesjeremyglover
5364 Views, 5 Replies

Can't seem to find where to download Impression

I can't seem to find where to download Impression as a free trial or as a student version.  It isn't listed as a possible software download for students, and when on the Impression download page, neither of the links seems to lead to a download.  The one just takes me to the student site which doesn't list Impression, and the 'download a trial link' doesn't seem to lead anywhere.

http://usa.autodesk.com/impression/

Where exactly am I able to download Impression, is it still available?  Any help is appreciated, thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: milesjeremyglover

It's only available if you purchase AutoCAD with a Subscription (commercial license, not student license). Sorry.
Message 3 of 6
jamesemaj
in reply to: pendean

The company i work for has about 20-30 AutoCAD mechanical subscriptions, i dont see this as an option to download. Is impression only available for plain AutoCAD subscriptions?

Message 4 of 6
jamesemaj
in reply to: jamesemaj

I had the IT guy check under Product Enhancements and its there.

Message 5 of 6

so I have some .irf files that I need to edit and update but I no longer have Impression installed nor can I download Impression.  Are there any other Autodesk products that can open Impression files?

David Dixon
Senior Civil Designer

hdrinc.com/follow-us
Message 6 of 6
pendean
in reply to: david.dixon

Nope.

IF you are on subscription with Autodesk Impression is in the PRODUCTS link after you log in.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report