menus.

-Love what I'm seeing so far-

James
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
gregoryb
in reply to: Anonymous

James,

I have been looking for the 'cad refresh' feature as well. I have tried opening .dwg format files directly and also importing them into an Impression file.

As of yet - no sign of the cad refresh feature. I assume that it is yet to come. I would love to see how it works.

Greg
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous

This feature will be in the next update that we post. We're testing it now and making some usability refinements.

Rod Recker
Software Development Manager
Autodesk Impression
Message 4 of 8
BIMologist_

I though I was going crazy!!!

BIMologist / Dr. Revit
Autodesk Expert Elite Member
Approved Autodesk Services Marketplace provider - BIM Consulting

If you find this reply helpful, please use the Accept Solution or Like button below
Message 5 of 8
cwitzel

So I have to make a little change in CAD and then redo everything .... at least until the update. Forgive me, as this is my first day with this software, but you have to be kidding!!
I thought I saw this at AU LAST year.

I suppose off to GIMP or Photoshop I head. My project can't wait for the update.

I would have thought that this was one of the "core" features. At least as advertised.

Send me an email when it gets fixed. I suppose I might wander over and give it a shot.
Conan Witzel
Message 6 of 8
TerribleTim68

Not to be an A** or anything, but this is a "Pre-Release" version and it clearly states "Dont use it for extremely important projects" due to the stability and other considerations. I know I read that somewhere, the website or EULA or something like that. Besides, how long does it take to redo a small area anyway? When the program is working smoothly I cant hrow stuff together in a pretty good hurry.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

Hope it comes out soon, me likey this software, the fact you can open/save as cad format and photoshop is very appealing. But this function is what i would need to have. Ive created a file, that could be edited later on so i would like to test it out on this.

This software is brilliant, although, when it says overshoot i assumed that setting to 0 would stop the strokes going over the lines.
Message 8 of 8
BIMologist_

my boss was kind of upset that it did not work on some laptops , esp with the built in video cards.

BIMologist / Dr. Revit
Approved Autodesk Services Marketplace provider - BIM Consulting

If you find this reply helpful, please use the Accept Solution or Like button below

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report