Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blocks cut in half

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
326 Views, 3 Replies

blocks cut in half

Another strange phenomenon, All the blocks in the drawing were fine then today I opened the file every instance of a certain block is cut in half. This happened before and I had to go back into CAD and change the block, update geometry, do a substitution for the new block. First time was rocks, this time it's a tree so it's not the block itself and I brought it to the front so I know it's not because it's hiding behind something. Help?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

ok, solved problem myself, re-saved block to palette and replaced. Still strange though.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

i noticed this effect also.. its really a big problem for such a graphics intesive application to not display items in a true manner. any one at autodesk aware of this? are there other fixes available?
im not sure if this is something that happens randomly or can be created over again, but it is unreasonable to reload and replace blocks everytime a file is opened.. thanks!
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Do you still have a version of the file with blocks cut off? If so, please send to shana.priwer@autodesk.com

thanks,
shana

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report