Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spacebar to repeat last command

Spacebar to repeat last command

I would love if the spacebar repeated the last command, especially when I'm working on sketches. Where I really notice this is with trim / extend and fillet. Trim a line, rmb > repeat traim, trim a line, rmb > repeat trim.... if only I could just hit the spacebar like I do with AutoCAD and Inventor!

5 Comments
Oceanconcepts
Advisor

What I see with Trim and Extend is the tool remains active until another is selected. That is true with some sketch tools but not others. I know that mouse- swipe up repeats the last command, but that sometimes isn't intuitive to me, yet- and I sometimes invoke it accidentally.  

But what might be nice generally to to be able to mouse or hit a hot key and get a marking menu of the last few commands/ tools invoked.  I find myself Doing operations like Split Body, Delete repetitively, it would be nice to have a path back to the Split Body command.

justin
Contributor

I absolutely agree.  I still, by force of habit developed over two decades, hit the spacebar - and am disappointed everytime in Fusion.

scottmoyse
Mentor

How on earth doesn't this have more votes? It's horrible having to go into the context menu to do this. So many CAD applications support spacebar or enter to repeat command that it's just weird that Fusion doesn't.

TimeraAutodesk
Community Manager
Status changed to: RUG-jp審査通過

Repeat last command is currently accessible via the right-click marking menu.

Thank you for idea - this is getting archived due to lack of votes. If you feel strongly that this is needed, please resubmit with more detail on why you think this is valuable to Fusion 360 users so that the idea gathers some more support from the community.

scottmoyse
Mentor
Yeah? And that isn't as good as the spacebar or enter keyboard shortcut.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report