Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximize cloud render window, render in background, material editor

Maximize cloud render window, render in background, material editor

There must be option to maximize cloud render preview! Now you must resize window to whole screeen to see it...

There must be option to start render in background and continue to work. Setup should include number of iterations, resolution, and CPU limits (number of cores used for render or something similar). Also there must be render option for animations.

Now there is no material editor. All you can do is customize something that is already made. Also material editor need to have better preview in real time of material you are making, not this small 10x10px....

4 Comments
O.Tan
Advisor

Some good ideas there and just to let you know, most of it has been requested by other users before and if I recall correctly, some things like background render, number of iterations and such is under development.

colin.smith
Alumni
Status changed to: オートデスク審査落選

Background local render will be in the March release.

Rendering of animations is in our backlog, release date TBD.

StefanLazic
Explorer
Thanks for info.
This program is really revolution and it need to make one big update about rendering it will be best product in Autodesk.
Still you didnt answer me about simple option that I ask. Maximize. I now relize it's not clasic window, so it can be a bit harder.
Materials and lights must be improved drastically and its not hard.
What will be covered in that March update?

Thanks,
Stefan
keqingsong
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

Local background render is now a part of our May 7 update!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report