Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fully define Sketch

Fully define Sketch

Defining constraints can be very tedious process. Fusion gives a new way to define sketchs, and it is great. But I think, it can be more functional, if Fusion integrates the SW funtion "Fully difine Sketch". Is a little annoying seeing, that almost all lines of a sketch are defined correctly, but one not, and the user don't know which constraint felt on the sketch. A "Fully define sketch" can accelerate and make a more user friendly system.

Thanks

5 Comments
HughesTooling
Consultant

Have you turned on the Sketch - Colour sketch constrain status feature.

Capture.PNG

Rafmongelos
Advocate

Yes, it is on. This allows me to distinguish between black lines (defined) and blue lines (not defined). It the video is very clear. But a "fully define sketch" function can turn all blue lines without contraints into black lines, acording to the logical constraint, that Fusion detects on the sketch.

On this video, the missing constraints were the distance between start and end from the diagonal to the origin. I find this after a time of thinking and trying. Is possible to reduce this costumer-thinking-time" with a "fully define sketch" function.

HughesTooling
Consultant

What video?

Rafmongelos
Advocate
tyler_beck
Alumni

I totally agree! Colors can be tricky for lots of reasons. Having an icon or a simple text readout that states fully defined would be great!!!!  I want it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report