Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clean Uninstall Tool for Fusion 360

Clean Uninstall Tool for Fusion 360

I would like to have fast and easy access to a macro/program that performs the tasks listed in the Clean Uninstall instructions below. 

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/fusion-360/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-...

Thanks,

7 Comments
maruska
Advocate

I've had a similar request - especially regarding the trail of defunct versions of Fusion that the updater leaves behind. I literally regained  over 9GB of drive space by manually clearing out older versions one day. We've had a few updates just in the last month, so I'm guessing it's time to digg around and do some clean-up again.

HansGrootegoed
Participant

This is an important feature that needs to be created.

Hans

cekuhnen
Mentor

What clean uninstall? Outrages!

Also a clean install would be awesome and in addition clean up all the rest when doing an update ...

hujsak
Enthusiast

Same here, I found a case where the uninstaller gacks and deletes itself so had to find everything manually.  Took some time.  Please implement this.

SacovanLoon
Explorer

laptop with proxy at work, everything works, but then not at home.

laptop with no proxy at home works, but hen not at work.

This is rediculous

keqingsong
Community Manager
Status changed to: オートデスク今後検討

Yes, this makes sense. We are looking into this and will get back to you with more details. 

keqingsong
Community Manager
Status changed to: Future Consideration

Quick update - we're currently discussing this with our development teams on what is the best way to do this. We are investigating a couple of options and potentially improving the actual uninstall process so that it gives you an option to do a clean un-install right off the bat. Since we're still investigating this, I'm changing the status of this to Future Consideration. Will report back as we have more details to share. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report