Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Architectural/Feet-Inch Unit in Drawings

Architectural/Feet-Inch Unit in Drawings

The Architectural/Feet-Inch unit is available for models but is missing from Drawings of those models. All units that Fusion 360 supports should be available in Drawings.

28 Comments
timlee9997
Explorer

Yes! I need my drawings on a title block and in units of feet. Please add this.

keqingsong
Community Manager
Status changed to: RUG-jpåÆ©ęŸ»é€šéŽ

Thanks for your idea! We have this in our backlog but not sure when we are going to get to this since we have higher priority projects currently in the works. Since we aren't confident of when this will happen, we are archiving this idea for now. 

chh053
Community Visitor
I am also interested in this feature.
mbj405
Explorer

Absolutely!  This wonderful tool becomes almost useless for Architectural use without this ability.

Mike

KerryHarrison
Enthusiast

Please add feet in drawings. We need it for building drawings. Thanks!

shawnbar4
Community Visitor

Yes, need architectural format in drawings

daveBT5BH
Enthusiast

We GOTTA have this function! 

JetForMe
Collaborator

Why is this archived? I can't upvote it.

JetForMe
Collaborator

Does archiving prevent it from being upvoted? That's a pretty crummy way to prevent people from indicating their support for it. It's not hard to think you're hamstringing Fusion 360 because you have other architectural products.

derekXH6LZ
Explorer

Please add support for this! It is critical in my opinion. Time saved using this awesome software is lost converting to feet and inches on the drawings. 

spongman
Contributor

i understand that you don't want to undercut the autocad market, but it's kinda lame to leave this out.

respectthecode
Explorer

I don't exactly understand the point of this forum. They archived this feature requested because it was a low priority. How will low priority feature requests gain support if they hide them? For that matter how can any feature request become a high priority if they hide all feature requests that aren't already a high priority? I hope that I am wrong, but it seems as though the point of this forum is just to make users feel like their voices are heard without actually listening to users.

This seems like it would be a simple feature to add since it has already been implemented in other Autodesk products.

@keqingsong any updates?

JetForMe
Collaborator

@respectthecode I agree!

derekXH6LZ
Explorer

Yes, Please revisit this! It is critical feature and one that would be used on a daily basis by many of your regular customers.

william.ezell
Community Visitor

I also need feet and inches in the drawings.

yanouk73
Advocate

The problem is in the table and the drawing sheet, this have to be possible to change your mind and adjust from in to mm per exemple, pounds to kg or grams, if you have diferrents clients, they may want Imperial or ISO dimensions, it make no sens to have to restart fromn zera a second drawing when it just the units that need to be adjusted..

automan12232REWC
Community Visitor

More games and prizes from the fusion 360 team. 

design5QYZYF
Community Visitor

I too really need this for architectural drawing. Hope you make it a feature soon.

danmen101
Participant

People also use Fusion to design parametric buildings/structures, please make Feet-Inches available in the Drawing environment, thanks!!

carcega
Explorer
Any ETA on this?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report