cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Improved Notification/Ownership/Outstanding work

Improved Notification/Ownership/Outstanding work

At the moment its very easy to flood the 'My Outstanding Work' area of the home page with Items which aren't actually related to the user. It devalues the use of the 'My Outstanding Work' section & over time conditions the user to ignore it all together.

I understand there are ways to control this. However, it needs to be dramatically simplified, i.e: achieving this behaviour without the need for scripting.

5 Comments
jared.sund
Alumni
Status changed to: Future Consideration
Agreed!
NPIADMIN
Contributor

Hello,

My outstanding work section should also provide a way to split the tasks by Workspaces or by categories.

Actually, as PLM360 is used within all the company, User need a way to easily identify for which workspace or which Group the task is neeed for. Otherwise user will just have a huge list of task coming from different teams and will not be able to efficiently manage them.

Thanks

Does anyone out there no how to utilize My Outstanding Work. I would like to take advantage of this too. It would be nice if you can edit this field and be able to delete what's not necessary. Having it does no good if we can use it to our advantage

Thanks

jdow
Advocate

I'd like to tack on a few additonal suggestions to the request...

'MOW' section needs to have some configurable columns (e.g. Workspace Name, Next State, List of Transitions/Actions to perform, who may need to signoff, etc.).  How about scripting access to the 'MOW' section?   How about allowing us to create our own fields for this section?

I also agree with some of the other comments in terms of grouping or categorizing the entries.  My customers seem to struggle with this section being completely useful to them.  I'm not say that it isn't useful, it is, but we need to be thinking about how to make it more useful to allow users to make better decisions about the information being shown.

Thank you,

John

aaron.tw
Alumni
Status changed to: Archived

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report