Subject Author Rating Kudos Latest Replies
This is an idea with new unread content
I'd like to be able to create slots based upon hole table information that is already present.  The...
28 3
I'd like the ability to create symmetrical constraints, so I'm not required to work around this via...
46 9
I would like to have Tapped Holes follow each Standard for the Tap Depth rather than relying upon u...
60 8
I want to be able to decide if the center-lines & construction lines would be included or not when...
6 4
I want to be able to create a point at the virtual intersection of two lines, or other types of sk...
25 5
Can you add the possibility to give a list of files to handle in task Scheduler like that:   Full...
2 2
You should be able to create accurate sketches in Inventor very easily and quickly if required. We ...
2 3
Please return the ability to add or edit a material or colour style and save it back to a shared ma...
5 4
I would like to see Inventor better able to to apply fillets to complex shapes.  Improved variable ...
7 4
When a sketch is fully constrained and dimensions is added as reference with (xx)   When deleting...
7 5
When working in an IDW it would be nice if I set A particular parts list to sort by item number it ...
52 7
When I create a frame assembly using Frame Generator, I would like to be able to reuse frame member...
76 9
I would like to be able to leverage decals within the iPart children generated from my iPart factor...
7 2
I would like an option to "punch across bend" when placing a punch feature (ifeature) on a sheet me...
12 3
The ability to make sheet metal normal cut in one step
43 5
Ability to program CNC machine directly with Inventor
17 5
Add the ability to control twist (angle value in sweep dialog,rather than drawing explicit rail) wh...
13 4
It would be nice to have an option in the idw where I could list ALL parts reguardless of level in ...
3 3
Add an option in parts created from derived components to replace the derived component.
16 4
Noticed an issue lately with snapping sketch elements to where we want while sketching in Inventor ...
4 19