Highlight your work
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Psyche – Character modeling studies (Part 4)

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
ivan_iliev
5142 Views, 0 Replies

Psyche – Character modeling studies (Part 4)

The fourth stage is here, the arm and the hand.
To create a low-poly hand is not easy but interesting and very challenging work.
Different approaches are possible. I modeled the arm and the hand poly by poly (shift-cloning edges). The fingers are modeled out of Box primitives as in the most of the common tutorials.
The fact, that Psyche is finally here in her full and a bit provocative integrity, doesn’t mean that my job is finished, just the opposite.
I hope I will find the time to improve all the problem areas, to model a (low-poly) hair and maybe go even further who knows?..
Anyway the next stage will be the Head again; some improvements are really needed there.

ivan

Link to Part 1 (The Head) area.autodesk.com/forum/Autodesk-3D-General/highlight-your-work/psyche--character-modeling-studies-part-1/

Link to Part 2 (The Torso) area.autodesk.com/forum/Autodesk-3D-General/highlight-your-work/psyche--character-modeling-studies-part-2/

Link to Part 3 (The Legs) area.autodesk.com/forum/Autodesk-3D-General/highlight-your-work/psyche---character-modeling-studies-part-3/

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report