Highlight your work
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Psyche – Character modeling studies (Part 2)

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
756 Views, 4 Replies

Psyche – Character modeling studies (Part 2)

The torso
Cost me much more pains than expected.
What I am trying to achieve is a relatively simple topology (mesh) based on the real anatomy, it is not easy. Also needs adjustment I’ll try to do it down the road.

ivan

Link to part 1 (the Head): area.autodesk.com/forum/Autodesk-3D-General/highlight-your-work/psyche--character-modeling-studies-part-1/
Link to part 3 (the Legs): area.autodesk.com/forum/Autodesk-3D-General/highlight-your-work/psyche---character-modeling-studies-part-3/
Link to Part 4 (The Hands) area.autodesk.com/forum/Autodesk-3D-General/highlight-your-work/psyche--character-modeling-studies-part-4/

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
hendris
in reply to: Anonymous

It looks like the model is ocming together well. Could you post the reference you are aiming for?
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Actually there are no definite reference Shwan, I’m trying to model the archetype.
(I gave her the name of Psyche, the Goddess of the soul motivated of her unusual role and position in the Greek mythology but this is not that important.)

Thank you for the comment!

ivan

Message 4 of 5
joshpurple

Looks really good to me 🙂 . Lots of nice edge loop flow (including the mouth and eyes, and all), great quads, a nice low res model, excellent subject (and name for it), -I'm jealous! 😄

(Edit: if this is Part 2, you might put in a link to Part 1? But, not needed, -again Excellent work! )
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

(Edit: if this is Part 2, you might put in a link to Part 1? But, not needed, -again Excellent work! )

I’ll do it. (Thank you for the Tip Josh, I’ve never been clever enough in this matter.)

Thank you for the kind comment, is very encouraging and will keep me keen. 🙂

ivan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report