cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
245 Views, 5 Replies

Maya work

These were volunteer projects I did for my church for the kids' summer program, which were used in music videos. Now that the projects are done I've been going back and polishing them up. The characters are fully setup for animation. Just wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on some work I've done?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

It would be nice if we could see the videos too :)
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

I'm trying to figure a way to post the files so that they're not too big. I will post them as soon as I get it figured out....
Message 4 of 6
Steve_Curley

If they're too big then probably best to host them elsewhere and provide links. If you can get them small enough then posting them directly here is preferable.

Max 2016 (SP1/EXT1)
Win7Pro x64 (SP1). i5-3570K @ 4.4GHz, 8Gb Ram, DX11.
nVidia GTX760 (2GB) (Driver 430.86).

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

People tend to put them on YouTube, then use the YouTube link function when posting.
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

I have a website, but it's in desperate need of updating. Mainly because I've been busy making new work to put up. So here's a link to clip of the alien guy we call Duter, giving a verse for the kids to remember. It's not on the site the way I would like it to be. When you click this link it may prompt you to download the clip or it may open window's media player for you. This was just a quick temporary thing, due to lack of time at the moment.
Thanks!
Andy

www.mycgworks.com/images/Duter_WebVerseOct2009.avi

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report