Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Autodesk ID is not registered with any hubs on Autodesk 360.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Patriciortiz
509 Views, 3 Replies

Your Autodesk ID is not registered with any hubs on Autodesk 360.

Hi 

I´m totally new to Fusion 360. 

I´ve created a new account as an educator ( I work as as a product design faculty at the University of Monterrey, México.) and done everything Autodesk is asking me to have access to Fusion.

But this message keeps me to getting into the software, hub, or wathever name this thing have.

hub not registered.jpg

I´ve been an Alias user for 12 years, I´d like to switch to the promess of Fusion, learn it, teach it,  but up to now its getting frustrating just to open the application.

Please, help me

Thank you

Patricio

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: Patriciortiz

Hi Patricio!

Not 100% sure of the cause, but this is a backend issue which we should be able to get straightened out. As we're approaching the holidays and the individuals whom would make this fix might not be available at this moment, can I ask that you try creating / utilizing a new Autodesk ID as a temporary workaround while I investigate?

P.S. I split your message off from the previous post as the topics were different / wanted to give this one additional visibility.

Message 3 of 4
Patriciortiz
in reply to: philip.s

Hi Philip

_"try creating / utilizing a new Autodesk ID."

The ID I´ve used is a new one since I had the same problem with my previous ID (marplanauta.)

If you consider it necessary I´ll create a new ID, but I definitely can´t create a new email account since the one I´m using is from my university.

Thank you for your prompt answer

Patricio

Message 4 of 4
Mike.Zhang
in reply to: Patriciortiz

Hi,

You can try to quit Fusion 360 and launch it again, just use your current ID/Email to register in Fusion 360 again.

Regards,

Mike

Regards,

Mike.Zhang
SQA Engineer
Fusion 360 Quality Assurance Team
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report