Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thread feature partly broken

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Helmi74
278 Views, 5 Replies

Thread feature partly broken

Hi,

the threads seem to have problems. Sometimes they still don't show up as they should though you don't get an error. They then are listed in the timelines (when capturing design history) and show up in the browser but they don't show in the model - no matter if you choose the simple or modelled mode. Sometimes it helps to delete the body again and redraw it to make it work again. Sometimes you can delete a thread that already worked and don't get it on again.

Is this a known problem already?

---
Frank / @helmi

Established 1974. Internet addicted since 1994. Collector of Kudos.
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
SallyYang
in reply to: Helmi74

Hi Frank,

We have a known issue for thread without graphic. However, as I am not sure if our case covered your failures on thread, so could you share us your model to help us address the issue quickly? You can either attach your file to the post or send it to sally.yang(at)autodesk.com. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Sally

Sally Yang
Software QA Engineer
Fusion 360 Quality Assurance Team
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 6
Helmi74
in reply to: SallyYang

There's nothing special on my model i guess. This happened multiple times on different models yet but it doesn't happen all the time. I already tried to find a way to reproduce it for sure but couldn't so far. Other than that it really happens often on different designs.
---
Frank / @helmi

Message 4 of 6
SallyYang

Thanks for your quick response!

For "This happened multiple times on different models yet but it doesn't happen all the time.", do you mean, for the same face/model, the thread could be success and failed? 

Before the thread failure, did you see any sick node in timeline or split face/body on the face that applied thread?

Regards,
Sally

Sally Yang
Software QA Engineer
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 5 of 6
Helmi74
in reply to: SallyYang

Yes, that's exactly what i meant. It happens and works again on the same model and the same body/thread.

It indeed happened after a body split multiple times already but i've also seen it in other cases.
---
Frank / @helmi

Message 6 of 6
SallyYang

This is really interesting...

Anyway, we will pay more attention on this part. Many thanks for your feedback. 

Regards,
Sally

Sally Yang
Software QA Engineer
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report