Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost mouse wheel zoom

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mopar1952
234 Views, 3 Replies

Lost mouse wheel zoom

I had to uninstall a program unrelated to Fusion and during the process Fusion was forced to close by the uninstall.  When I opened Fusion after the uninstall was finished, I was, and am, unable to zoom in and out with the mouse wheel (no it's not the mouse, it works fine in AutoCAD).  The program was an Adobe pdf  generating program created by a third party by the way.

In addition joints that were working properly prior to the shut down act as if they are nonexistant.  The joints are in place and were working correctly before this but now they have somehow been broken.  I've gone back and opened a previous version of my model but with the same result.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mopar1952
in reply to: mopar1952

After my third cold reboot of the computer zoom is back.  "Broken" joints issue still exists however.

Message 3 of 4
mopar1952

Forth reboot and joints issue is no longer.  This isn't the first time a reboot or two seemed to work when things go a bit strange.

Message 4 of 4
sanguish

I'm finding restarting the app is more and more common.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report