Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

high resolution image in rendering mode

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
zhaoqibinjosh
4135 Views, 2 Replies

high resolution image in rendering mode

After I finished the model, I wanted to get some high resolution images in the rendering mode, but I found that it is not possible to change the resolution by using the "capture image" button which I think is the only option you can use in rendering mode to get the image? I really need some high resolution images, I'm using a student version Fusion 360, I guess that's why I can't change the resolution?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
NCSkalsky
in reply to: zhaoqibinjosh

Hi zhaoqibinjosh - To create a rendering larger than your local resolution you can use Autodesk's cloud rendering service.  This is accessible within Fusion 360 by going to the item details->Renderings and selecting "OPTIONS" in the view that you want to render.   From the preview you can change it to small, Large or Custom.   I'd recommend custom so you get exactly what you are looking for.

Note:  I expect cloud rendering is free for educational/non-comercial use, so don't worry about the paid/cloud credits. 

renderitemdetails.pngCustomRenderSettings.png

-Nathan

Nathan C. Skalsky
Portland, Oregon USA
Message 3 of 3
zhaoqibinjosh
in reply to: NCSkalsky

Hi Nathan 🙂 Many thanks for your help! I've tried that function before, however, it seems like the perspectives are limited to fixed angles and not free to move? Or maybe I have missed some functions..

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report