Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting as DXF or DWG

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
thomasmccluskey
773 Views, 2 Replies

Exporting as DXF or DWG

Prabakar, Thanks for your prompt reply. In the meantime, I'm having problems exporting my Fusion 360 models into dxf. or dwg. format? I'm getting an error message even when I try to open them up in their E Drawings format. Any idea what could be causing this problem? Thanks, Tom.

___

Moderator edit: Moved this question to "Help" so that others with a similar issue can reference it. Original thread here.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Tom,

Can you please provide us with screen shot of your error message.

Thank you.

Bob Holland
Autodesk Product Support
Message 3 of 3
AndrewSears
in reply to: bob_holland

Tom,

I am getting errors trying to open exported .DXF files with DWG TrueView but the file will open.  The error seems to be on the viewer side. 

-------------

Error:

"dwgviewr.pat"

Can't find file.

--------------

Are you comfortable adding me to your group?  This will give me access to the files you are having issues with and I can test them on my machine.

If you don't want to add me to your group, please export and email the file to andrew.sears@autodesk.com.  IF you email them, please include the exported files along with the Fusion file.  I can send you a FTP link if the files are large.

Thanks

Andy 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report