Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy basic renderer for Fusion360

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Helmi74
533 Views, 5 Replies

Easy basic renderer for Fusion360

Hey all,

as i look around the gallery i see most of the projects rendered instead of taking screens of fusion. I didn't do real rendering so far and don't really need to much as i mostly do technical/mechanical stuff that get's printed afterwards but sometimes i'd like to just polish the presentation and so i would be interested in learning about rendering from fusion360.

I wonder what tools you guys use. Maybe there are some basic simple ones that offer an easy entry and don't cost thousands?

Thanks for helping!

---
Frank / @helmi

Established 1974. Internet addicted since 1994. Collector of Kudos.
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
AndrewSears
in reply to: Helmi74

Most people at Autodesk are using Keyshot and we are creating an easier experience to push your models to Keyshot.  We are working on rendering as a service also.  Our next update should have basic Ray Tracing.

Thanks,

Andy 

Message 3 of 6
garin

Great question. We are working on a few things around making it easy to get nice images of your Fusion 360 designs.

• A lot of the rendering seen in the gallery are from Keyshot which our next update (due next week). This update will let you push model into Keyshot and then update it whenever you want so its up-to-date for your final rendering
  • In the next update we will also add a raytracing option that will let you get great images right out of Fusion 360
  • Another thing we are working on is a cloud based renderer that will let you grab a design from your Hub and kick off a rendering in the cloud with one or several views and it will let you know when its done

Hope that helps. We eagerly await more killer rendering of things people are designing with Fusion 360. 

Message 4 of 6
LuxionKeyShot

Hey Frank, we've been talking on Twitter, but wanted to post this for others who may be wondering also:

You can snag the KeyShot plugin for Fusion 360. Available here...

http://keyshot.com/fusion360

and on the Autodesk Fusion 360 App Exchange

https://apps.exchange.autodesk.com/FUSION/en/Home/Index

--------------
Luxion, Inc.
keyshot.com
3D Rendering for Mac and PC
Try KeyShot at keyshot.com/try/
Message 5 of 6
Helmi74
in reply to: LuxionKeyShot

Thanks for pointing this out again. key shot really is great though I still have problems getting it to render. the preview renders fine but if I try to render it just keeps reopening the render dialog again and again without rendering anything to the folder I give it. already tried different formats, quality! resolution! folder! and so on. any help regarding this would be highly appreciated.
---
Frank / @helmi

Established 1974. Internet addicted since 1994. Collector of Kudos.
Message 6 of 6
LuxionKeyShot

Hmmm, sounds odd. May try a reinstall. You can email support@luxion.com as well.

--------------
Luxion, Inc.
keyshot.com
3D Rendering for Mac and PC
Try KeyShot at keyshot.com/try/

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report