Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Problem Returns

12 REPLIES 12
SOLVED
Message 1 of 13
donsmac
696 Views, 12 Replies

Display Problem Returns

I had this file opened several hours... This is the first time it happened since the last fix. The colors seem to be in the image map that is being reflected, I can tell when I rotate the scene.

Quitting and restarting cleared it up.

Screen Shot 2014-05-27 at 4.32.01 PM.jpg

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
NCSkalsky
in reply to: donsmac

Thank you for the report donsmac - I apologize for the ongoing graphics issues.   We are investigating and will update the thread soon.  If you don't mind sharing, what OS X version are you running?  (feel free to contact me direct: nathan.skalsky at autodesk.com)

-Nathan

Nathan C. Skalsky
Portland, Oregon USA
Message 3 of 13
donsmac
in reply to: NCSkalsky

This Mac.jpg

Message 4 of 13
keqingsong

We just pushed a fix and how the version is at 2.0.1149. Is the issue still persisting?

Keqing Song
Autodesk Fusion Community Manager
Portland, Oregon, USA

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider

Message 5 of 13
donsmac
in reply to: keqingsong

LOL, that was fast.  I will let you know if the problem returns.

Message 6 of 13
sanjay_jayabal

Just to clarify, the update we pushed today was to primarily address the crash on startup on Mac OS X 10.7.5.  The update also removes the OBJ option from Export under the hamburger menu.  The fix for the graphics memory problem(s) that was in the previous update (2.0.1145) is the same in the latest update (2.0.1149).  As Nathan mentioned, we continue to investigate and will provide an update when we know more.

Best regards,

Sanjay Jayabal

Message 7 of 13
donsmac
in reply to: sanjay_jayabal

Thanks Sanjay,

...I've sent a few crash reports... this new update crashes everytime the above file opened and I choose to quit Fusion. Happens offline or not. Just a junk file for testing so not important, but just to let you know. Fusion quit ok with new files and other earlier files I tried. 

Message 8 of 13
sanjay_jayabal

Hi Don,

Would you be able to share your file that crashes Fusion?  We would love to take a look and understand why it is crashing.

best regards,

Sanjay Jayabal

Message 9 of 13
donsmac
in reply to: sanjay_jayabal

I emailed you the file. At 11.4 mb it was too big to post here.

Message 10 of 13
donsmac
in reply to: keqingsong

This is the only time it's happened with this latest version (2.0.1149). Restarting Fusion cleared up the problem.

Screen Shot 2014-06-03 at 8.35.04 AM.jpg

Message 11 of 13
NCSkalsky

Hi Don - Yes the update improved what we have been tracking as a enviroment texture paging issue (in our case, specific to Mac/OpenGL enviroments) but unfortunatly did not address the symptoms completely.   Please consider reporting any future occurances or changes in prevolence that we should be aware of.  

Thanks!

-Nathan

Nathan C. Skalsky
Portland, Oregon USA
Message 12 of 13
donsmac
in reply to: NCSkalsky

I've had the problem reoccur a couple of times with the latest update. This time it happened only with the Snow Field environment. Changing the environment works but switching back to Snow Field, the problem returned. The problem didn't show when I hit the render button or when I switched back to modeling. This is different behavior than before when I had the display problem. Then it was persistant.  Restarting Fusion360 cleared things up for now. 

Things OK in the Modeling environnment:

Screen Shot 2014-06-04 at 9.27.36 AM.jpg

Switching to the Render environnment with Snow Field selected, I got this:

Screen Shot 2014-06-04 at 9.30.06 AM.jpg

Message 13 of 13
rada.mar

On my Mac 10.9.3  Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB

The edges in all visual styles mode  are totally buggy... any clues about this??

I'm running fusion 2.0.1149

thanks

Screen Shot 2014-06-14 at 21.58.22.png

Screen Shot 2014-06-14 at 22.00.10.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report