Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't install Fusion 360.

23 REPLIES 23
SOLVED
Message 1 of 24
bjorn.syse
1433 Views, 23 Replies

Can't install Fusion 360.

Hi

I can't install. It stalls on "Preparing" splash screen for long time, and then this message comes: 

I'm behind a http proxy I should say. Does it honor those settings?

Regards

- BJörn

23 REPLIES 23
Message 21 of 24
ivanfarkas
in reply to: jessica.t

Thank you very much for the script in the zip.

Unfortunatly it did not work. At home is OK.

Users behind any serious corporate firewall are going to run into this problem as well.

Message 22 of 24
jessica.t
in reply to: ivanfarkas

Hi Ivan,

It appears you are running from a network behind a web proxy that requires authentication using an unsupported protocol.

The bat file that was being used is to help the streamer connect to the proxy when other settings are not being detected.  In this case the connection is fine, but the streamer is incompatible with the proxy.

The easiest work-around is to install Fusion while connected to another network that doesn’t have the same configuration (home, a coffee shop, a friend's house, etc.).  

If you have already done this, please make sure that you updated your proxy information in the dashboard:

This can be found under the Menu.png Menu > Preferences > Network.

I hope this helps! Please let me know how it goes and if we can further assist.

Jessica Thrasher
Message 23 of 24
in reply to: jessica.t

I have the same problem, but installation was successful - now I can't launch Fusion. I can't get "Menu > Preferences > Network" because Fusion don't even want to run. I know the preferences of my proxy - but tell me where to type it?
Message 24 of 24

message show on my screen that "You have multiple instances of the fusion 360 installer running at the same time"....

please tell me problem

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report