Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Card Compatibility

11 REPLIES 11
Message 1 of 12
AnjoTanada
1213 Views, 11 Replies

Video Card Compatibility

Is a ATI Radeon 3650 and Radeon 4670 a compatible video card.
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
in reply to: AnjoTanada

Compatible with what? Autocad 2008 or 2009, 3dMAX or some other
software? What kind of jobs (size of file etc) do you do? Need more info.

AnjoTanada wrote:
> Is a ATI Radeon 3650 and Radeon 4670 a compatible video card.
Message 3 of 12
benziena

Hi, jumping in and have a video card question to. I am going to be working in Inventor & Showcase 3D on Vista 64bit & am looking into a Dell Studio Slim. The only thing I can see wrong, might be the Video Card. The only option Dell offers is -- ATI Radeon HD 3450 256MB supporting HDMI -- Most of the listed certified cards are older so I think it should be fine, but thought there might be some light shed on this. Piece of mind you know.
Message 4 of 12
katkinson

I also need to know if the 256MB ATI RADEON 3450 or 3470 are compatable with the 2008 AutoCAD Civil package. Are there issues with these in any of the Auto CAD products?

Edited by: katkinson on Mar 31, 2009 10:18 PM Edited by: katkinson on Mar 31, 2009 10:19 PM
Message 5 of 12

this may be your answer

www.autodesk.com/autocad-graphicscard
Message 6 of 12
katkinson

That site is why this thread is started because they are not on the list.
Message 7 of 12
randyyoung

Hello Katkinson,

If you graphics card is not listed you can also ways use a driver for a similar card or use the latest driver by your video card vendor and you should not have any issues.
The Radeon HD 2900 & the Radeon HD 4800 have been tested, so in turn you should expect the RADEON 3450 or 3470 to work as well. The cards are considered gaming cards (they are only tested not certified) so they are not fully supported as workstation cards are.

Please see the FAQ section on the www.autodesk.com/autocad-graphicscard site.

Hope this helps,
Randall Young
AutoCAD Test Development

Randall Young
Autodesk Lead Engineer
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 8 of 12
twerkmeister

Is the Intel(R) HD graphics Family video card compatibile with 2013?  Trying to load it now, so any help would be great.

Thanks,

Tom

Message 9 of 12
TravisNave
in reply to: twerkmeister

I wouldn't trust any onboard shared memory card.  You need to put something substantial in your workstation.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/syscert?siteID=123112&id=18844534&results=1&stype=graphic&produ...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 10 of 12
WallaceKeynes

Thanks for  your question ,it just what I want to know.

Message 11 of 12
sylvans89

Yes it is. Try to search on internet also. There are alot of stuff there to learn.

Message 12 of 12
stevepark12

Anyone know if the  the 256MB ATI RADEON 3450 is compatible with the 2008 Civil package, please?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report