Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RADON HD 6350 Graphics Dual DVI Adapter with Autodesk Inventor

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1421 Views, 3 Replies

RADON HD 6350 Graphics Dual DVI Adapter with Autodesk Inventor

Will the AMD RADEON HD 6350 Graphics Dual DVI Adapter work with Autodesk Inventor in a Dell Optiplex 990.

OptiPlex 990 Minitower Core i7-2600, 3.4GHz, 8M, VT-x, 95W, Optiplex 990 8GB,Non-ECC,1333MHz DDR3,2x4GB,Dell OptiPlex 990 

Tom

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

The Radeon 6450 is approved and certified, but not the one you list. 

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/cert?siteID=123112&id=16391880&results=1&product_group=12&suite...

I would recommend a workstation class video card with WHQL certified driver.  You will probably have better luck with nVidia over AMD. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
dean.bacus
in reply to: TravisNave

The 6450M has been certified, which is a laptop.  The 6450 for a regular PC has not.  Hmmm now what the difference?

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: dean.bacus

One is a mobile architecture and one is a personal computer architecture.  They are driven by separate drivers and are not interchangeable. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report