Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help I'm searching for a replacement Plotter/Scanner

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
blakehild4986
416 Views, 1 Reply

Please help I'm searching for a replacement Plotter/Scanner

Please Help I have been put in charge of researching and compiling a list of possible plotter replacements. We are currently using a HP800 42" plotter and it is just getting old and keeps getting errors or breaking down and when it is working it simple can not keep up.

A little background information: we are a small to medium sized design/build firm running Revit 2013 and AutoCAD 2013 with multiple people running drafting and review programs while plotting from them. We mostly plot 24x36 and 30x42 sheets off of rolls and on average 10 to 15 sheets a day (for random reasons). Our plotter, right now, takes several minutes to just get one sheet out we have to set aside most of a day just to plot and good sized full set of drawings. And we also have to send one maybe two at a time and baby-sit the plotter.

Some Needs we are looking for: we are wanting a color plotter/scanner that can come out of sleep mode and warm-up and get plots out faster and has the memory for us to send multiple sheets at once. We would really like to be able to "send and forget multiple sheets"  

We would really appreciate any help with this.

Thank You 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jokermtb
in reply to: blakehild4986

I am in the same boat - after lenghty research I decided on HP's T790 plotter.  Fast - and affordable (price, paper, and ink costs), and it has some next-generation features too.  Check it out, and you'll probably come to the same conclusion I did.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report