Hardware

koehlercf
Message 1 of 3 (178 Views)

New to the Autodesk Maya program and to this site

178 Views, 2 Replies
01-12-2012 01:58 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm new and learning how to get around. I was intimitated the first time I saw the Autodesk Maya program with all its tools. I'm sure that in time I will learn how to use all of them, and then of course there will be a new and improved program, but if I learn this the new and improved one should be similar. I'm sorry that I cannot answer any questions concerning this program, as of yet. I so look forward to creating a 3D animation or more. I want to make my mystery, fantasy fiction story into a 3D anmimated movie and I will work hard at reaching that goal. From time to time I may ask some questions, and maybe in time I might be able to answer some questions. Thank you for your time. :smileyhappy:

I've attached a photo that shows some of the work I do.

Connie Koehler
Discussion_Admin
Message 2 of 3 (169 Views)

Re: New to the Autodesk Maya program and to this site

01-13-2012 07:16 AM in reply to: koehlercf
koehlercf
Message 3 of 3 (164 Views)

Re: New to the Autodesk Maya program and to this site

01-13-2012 11:08 AM in reply to: Discussion_Admin

Thank you for this most helpful tip. I clicked on the site and found the program and the interaction of others with solutions and questions, blogs, etc.  Thank you, again. :smileyhappy:

Connie Koehler
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.