Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LaunchPad accelerator keypad

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
cbresciani
936 Views, 4 Replies

LaunchPad accelerator keypad

Does anyone know where I can find a number to contact them? Or an e-mail address? The phone number I have 1-888-929-0615 gives me a recording that says it can't be completed as dialed. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: cbresciani

Hi There! Long Time No Talk!

I went to LaunchPad's website (aclaunchpad.com) and it was not up anymore,
either. The only other number I have for them uses the East Valley area
code and is 949-8989.

Good to bump into you on this board!

Jeff

wrote in message news:5897179@discussion.autodesk.com...
Does anyone know where I can find a number to contact them? Or an e-mail
address? The phone number I have 1-888-929-0615 gives me a recording that
says it can't be completed as dialed. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Message 3 of 5
osalt1

I am a previous user of Launchpad and had just started searching the web again for info about Launchpad or the company, but with no success. I think they have gone under and no longer functioning. I did however find some info about a replacement unit for the Launchpad which is called X-Keys. Here is a link to their website .....
http://xkeys.com/xkeys/xkdesk.php
It appears to be comparable to LP. If anyone has used this X-keys with AutoCAD, would you let me know how it works.
Thanks
Message 4 of 5
BrettGraffin
in reply to: osalt1

Sorry guys that you weren't able to find us.  We did change our domain address back in 2005 from aclaunchpad.com to launchpadoffice.com, which is what it is today.  You can find our website at http://www.launchpadoffice.com and see all the current updates made to the software, the keypad and the product in general.  Rest assured, LaunchPad is alive and well, and now bigger and better than before! 

The software has been completely updated with the v2010 version to support AutoCAD releases R-14 through 2012.  It also now supports x32 and x64 bit Windows, along with support for Vista and Windows7.  The current update is huge and there's even a new PRO accelerator keypad available that supports many other Autodesk, Adobe and Google products. 

So, we want you to know that we're here for you and we've even added a support site for our customers through the website.  You can ask product help/support related questions, or visit the forum at http://launchpadkeypad.zendesk.com/home, or you can email us directly at support@launchpadoffice.com.  We'll be happy to answer your questions and provide you with whatever you may need for LaunchPad. 

Message 5 of 5
cbresciani

“That is great news, I see the site and have been able to download all the necessary software.  I was using the older website address acLaunchPad.com.  I'm glad to see I have found you again.”

Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report