cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
348 Views, 3 Replies

HELP please!

Can someone tell me would ACAD ARCHITECTUAL 2012 work good on this laptop configuration:  

DELL INSPIRON 7110; 17.3";  1600X900P; INTEL CORE I7-2670QM 2.20GHZ QUAD CORE; DDR3 6GB; 640GB HDD; NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 525M 2GB; WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM 64-BIT; DIAMOND BLACK SWITCH.

Please I am buying new laptop so I would appreciate if someone could help about this. I need it because video animation of objects rendered in presentation style! 

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

According to the system requirements, yours meets and/or exceeds it.

http://usa.autodesk.com/autocad-architecture/system-requirements/

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
dgorsman
in reply to: TravisNave

Meets requirements for use in design, but I don't think a 2.2 GHz laptop with only 6GB of RAM will do much of anything for rendering presentation quality video.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Looks good for just Architectural, but...

I'd upgrade the ram to 8gig & go with Win7 64 Pro - no home versions for work.  Also it's a tad underpowered if you want to go to Revit.

Reid

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report