Hardware (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have a Toshiba laptop that is running Autocad on?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
1846 Views, 7 Replies

Anyone have a Toshiba laptop that is running Autocad on?

Anyone have any thing against Toshiba notebooks?
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I have an older Toshiba Satellite Pro 4600 that runs ACAD 2004. I am NOT a power software user but use ACAD to check out files posted on line. I have used my sister's Dell and could not get used to the touch pad screen. I really like the Toshiba stick mouse but imagine anyone with a power use would connect a mouse. This is my third Toshiba over the years and it does all I want. It received a constant pounding seven days a week and have yet to have service call though I would like to get some of the cat hair out from under the keyboard. Anne scott_ wrote: > > Anyone have any thing against Toshiba notebooks?
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous

I have an older Toshiba Satellite, Win98 256 mg ram that I use Map6 (2002) on. Use it for taking out into the field and at times when my workstation is either down/busy or doing some other task. No problems with it at all. Murph "scott_" wrote in message news:3fe765bf$1_6@statler... > Anyone have any thing against Toshiba notebooks? > >
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous

Not sure about AutoCAD usage, but Toshiba laptops are typically the corporate laptop of choice for many large corporations, or at least the ones I seem to run into all the time. -- Dean Saadallah Add-on products for LT http://www.pendean.com/lt --
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

I have a Satellite 5105-S501 on which I run AutoCAD and Inventor. No issues. Great machine. -- Sean Dotson, PE Autodesk Inventor Certified Expert http://www.sdotson.com Check the Inventor FAQ for most common questions www.sdotson.com/faq.html ----------------------------------------------------------------------- "scott_" wrote in message news:3fe765bf$1_6@statler... > Anyone have any thing against Toshiba notebooks? > >
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous

got a toshiba notebook...love it. "scott_" wrote in message news:3fe765bf$1_6@statler... > Anyone have any thing against Toshiba notebooks? > >
Message 7 of 8
CHEMA

Hi, Scott:

I bought a Toshiba Satellite 1950 for use in Viz 4, and it runs great. Specs:

P4 2,8 Ghz
1 GB DDR Ram
TFT 16" (Great!)
60 GB HD
Geoforce 4 460Go (64 MB)
DVD Burner
Wireless Mouse and "Teclado" (Don't remember its name in english).
Message 8 of 8
Anonymous

I have a 3505 TabletPC. It runs ADT4 just fine as long as I don't go heavy on data... or render with it. I am very happy with it for what I use it for. I have read elsewhere a few negative comments re: support, but the thing hasn't given me a reason to contact support.. yet. (knock on wood) W. "scott_" wrote in message news:3fe765bf$1_6@statler... > Anyone have any thing against Toshiba notebooks? > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report