Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3D Workstatio​n Recommenda​tions.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
andrew.warren
469 Views, 1 Reply

3D Workstatio​n Recommenda​tions.

I have been tasked with looking at new workstations for a customer of mine. They want something powerful (as cheap as passable of course ~$6,000) but 3D CAD Quality! Need something to handle mainly 3D AutoCAD (verticals of course). Any suggestions? I have always been a Dell or HP man because of corporate guidance, but open to anything... Suggestions anyone?

Looking for a higher end workstation. We have looked as Dell and HP just trying to see if there is something better for the money. So far I found those two I can get: dual intel i7 quad processors, 24 GB 1333 RAM, Duel Nivida 2GB Video Cards and 500GB 10,000rpm HD for $6k or so.

Can I get simliar by going Xi or Boxx for less money? What I could tell the not as much hardware for the same money.

I have been tasked with finiding the "best" Workstation for the least amount of money.
Andy Warren
BCDesign@bellsouth.net
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
OMCUSNR
in reply to: andrew.warren

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Hardware/Is-this-a-good-CPU-setup-for-Revit-2012/m-p/3192708/highlight...

Homebuilt box: I5-2500k, MSI P67A-GD65, 12gig DDR3 1600 ram, ASUS ENGTX460 Video card, WD Velociraptor WD4500HLHX HD, Win 7 64 pro.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report