Community
Insight Energy Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Insight Energy Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Insight Energy topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

unable to log in green building studio website

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
qiubeixu
778 Views, 9 Replies

unable to log in green building studio website

When I tried to log in green building studio website, this message "Your account does not include an entitlement to Green Building Studio or has been disabled." just showed up. Has anybody ever had this situation? What should I do to solve this problem? Thank you so much for your help!

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
jacob691
in reply to: qiubeixu

Hello I have the same problem. I just tried to make some analysis in Revit for my Thesis and there was shown a pop-up window with error. So I tried to sign up to GBS web page and found the same text.

I think problem is that Student licence is only for 3 years so it has been expired. But I hope that there is some option how to extend it.

Soed somebody know ifit is possible?

Thank you for response!

Jakub

Message 3 of 10
Mohammad_Asl
in reply to: jacob691

Hi,

Sorry for the problem that you are having. Can you please try the following steps and let me know how each step works for you?

1. See if you can login to https://accounts.autodesk.com
  2. Check if you can login to https://gbs.autodesk.com. If you have never created an account for GBS website, please try to create a new account and see if it solves your prblem.
  3. If you you are still having problem, give me feedback about the results for steps 1 and 2 and  your account ID.  

Please let me know if this solves your problem.

Mohammad Asl
High Performance Building Design Researcher
Autodesk, Inc.
Insight360.support@autodesk.com
Message 4 of 10
qiubeixu
in reply to: Mohammad_Asl

?Hi,

Thank you for the reply. I can login to Autodesk website, but when I tried to login to Green Building Studio, this message "Your account does not include an entitlement to Green Building Studio or has been disabled. Please contact your Admin: Qiubei Xu; for questions regarding your account. just appears. Do you know the reason. Thank you for you patience.

Best,

Qiubei
Message 5 of 10
mra1242
in reply to: qiubeixu

Hi,

Did you try creating a new account in GBS website with your educational email?

Mohammad Rahmnai Asl

Message 6 of 10
jakubveselka
in reply to: mra1242

Thank you for your response!

I can sign to the page account.autodesk.com.

I can't sign to the web gbs.autodesk.com.

I couldn't create a new account on my Autodesk ID.

So I created a new account with new Autodesk ID (but it is just 30-day Trial Version.. )

So do you know if there is some possibility how to extend my Student licence on GBS?

Thank you for your help!

Jakub Veselka (my prevouis name was jacob691 šŸ™‚ )

Message 7 of 10
Mohammad_Asl
in reply to: jakubveselka

I am glad that it is working for now. Beside your username, there is a sign that says it is 30 days trial. Click on that and register your education account to extend the expiration date.

Here to help if additional clarification is needed, otherwise please accept as a solution so that others can benefit from this information.

Mohammad Asl
High Performance Building Design Researcher
Autodesk, Inc.
Insight360.support@autodesk.com
Message 8 of 10
qiubeixu

Finally, it works! Thanks a lot!

Message 9 of 10
kdenomme

I'm following all of this as I have the same problem with my account (professor) as do my students. The last part "click on that and register your education account" - how exactly do I do that. When I click on the 29 days left, it opens up a window to purchase a one year subscription. Do I follow through with that. I'm assuming there will be no cost as this is for education purposes only.

Message 10 of 10
mra1242
in reply to: kdenomme

Hi,

Sorry for the  issue. If you have created your account with educational account, GBS should automatically update to educational account. Currently there is an issue with educational accounts that we are trying to address. I would suggest to use the trial account for now till the issue is solved. Please send your account to mohammad.asl@autodesk.com. I will try to track down this issue and if needed extend your trial version as needed.

Mohammad Rahmnai Asl

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report