Green Building Studio

s.d.j.leeflang
Message 1 of 2 (174 Views)

Run Failed

174 Views, 1 Replies
02-26-2014 12:35 PM

Hi everyone I'm a student and I have to run a building through GBS, but everytime I try to do this, I get the warning "run failed". Can you please help me with this problem? I have linked a picture of the whole detailed warning below. Thank you.warning.png

Employee
mstein7484
Message 2 of 2 (160 Views)

Re: Run Failed

02-27-2014 01:34 PM in reply to: s.d.j.leeflang

The error message indicates that you are using a window construction that is incompatible with how DOE-2.2 (the simulation engine used by GBS) simulates windows. Is this a window construction you created yourself? Or one from the Revit library?

Try to simulate the model again without specifying the window (GBS will automatically apply properties to your windows, based upon ASHRAE baseline requirements for your project location).

Regards,

Marjorie Stein
QA Analyst
Green Building Studio
Autodesk, Inc.

bpa.team@autodesk.com
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!