Community
Insight Energy Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Insight Energy Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Insight Energy topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with activation GBS

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
olszanskik
1083 Views, 9 Replies

Problem with activation GBS

Hello,

I've an active student version of Revit Architecture 2012 and I need use GBS. But during registration Autodesk hasn't sent me validation email. I've checked my spam box etc., but I couldn't find it. Is there any other way to activate GBS? Or in which way Autodesk can send me this email again? Thank's for help:)

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
camilo.lemos
in reply to: olszanskik

Hi olszanskik and welcome to the forums!

Have you followed all the steps on this document

When did you register for GBS? Was it a few minutes or a few hours before your post?

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 10
mstein7484

Hello,

Can you post your email address? I will see if I can help you.

Marjorie

Marjorie Stein
QA Analyst
Generative Design Group
Autodesk, Inc.

insight.support@autodesk.com
Message 4 of 10
olszanskik

It was a few days befor. My trial account will expire in 18 days. So it was about 12 days ago. My email adress: olszanskik@gmail.com Thanks for help:)

Message 5 of 10
mstein7484

I verified that you are not registered as a GBS student user. You are only registered as a non-student users (which is only a trial account). You will need to follow the steps from the document attached within the comment posted by another participant in this thread.

Regards,

Marjorie Stein
QA Analyst
Generative Design Group
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 6 of 10
mstein7484
in reply to: mstein7484

p.s. Have you created an Autodesk ID? That might also work. Go to: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=17837889&linkID=9240617#section6 for details.

Regards,

Marjorie Stein
QA Analyst
Generative Design Group
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 7 of 10
olszanskik

Thank you for checking it. But now, I use my Autodesk ID to logging to GBS, and if I try to create another account (following the instruction) I get information that my ID is in use. Can I delete my GBS account and creat new?

Message 8 of 10
mstein7484

Have you tried logging directly into Green Building Studio? It should work with your Autodesk Sign In. If you are able to do so, you will need to create a new GBS account.

Marjorie Stein
QA Analyst
Generative Design Group
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 9 of 10
olszanskik

I'm logging into GBS using my Autodesk ID, but during creating new account there's a label Autodesk ID, and I get the information that my ID is already busy. Is there the way to deleting my account from GBS?

Message 10 of 10
mstein7484

We have deleted your trial account. Please try again.

Regards,

Marjorie Stein
QA Analyst
Generative Design Group
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report