Community
Insight Energy Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Insight Energy Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Insight Energy topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help Entering Project Location

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
rpreiss
1265 Views, 6 Replies

Need Help Entering Project Location

Nothing happens after I enter the project location and an "error on page" flag appears at the bottom of the screen.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
in reply to: rpreiss

ya, same things happen to me when I in My Projects > Create a New Project – Step 2 of 3. I cannot see anythigs such as google map as told in the tutorial. I type in the location in the box but nothing happen, Need help on this. Thanks

Message 3 of 7
adam.menter
in reply to: 1081100245

For some reason, the Google maps content is coming across as insecure right now.

In Google Chrome you can easily get around this by clicking on the little shield icon that pops up to the right of the URL in the browser, and clicking "load anyway."

In IE, you get a dialogue box that asks you if you only want to load the secure content on the page. You have to click "No." - then the maps will load.

However, we've found that some firms' configuration of IE might prevent this dialogue box from appearing - effectively blocking access to the Google-based maps. Autodesk is doing some checking into this... but has anyone isolated the IE settings that could fix this?

See the screen grabs attached for the browser dialogues.

Message 4 of 7
Camilla.Cheng
in reply to: adam.menter

I'm using IE, but I dun have the dialogue box. However, I still can't locate the project location on the map. I entered the city's name in the box provided. And then it keeps loading for ages.

Message 5 of 7

Hi,

Can you try re-entering the city name that you are trying to search. In the screen shot that you attached I just see a "," as city name. Setting Project location should not have any issue with any of the Internet browser tools. Please let me know if you are still having the issue and the city that you are searching for and I will follow it up with our development team. 

Mohammad Asl
High Performance Building Design Researcher
Autodesk, Inc.
Insight360.support@autodesk.com
Message 6 of 7

The tool can't locate Hong Kong. When I typed "Hong Kong" and press "enter", it changed to ",". But I can search other cities such as "Beijing" and drag the marker to Hong Kong.

Message 7 of 7

Please refer to this post:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/building-performance-analysis/cannot-run-energy-simulation-in-revit-20...

Mohammad Asl
High Performance Building Design Researcher
Autodesk, Inc.
Insight360.support@autodesk.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report